Thursday, June 14, 2018

San Isidro


Hello friends and family,
It has been 3 long days of hard work  (emphasis on the hard work). But actually I love being here working with others. It is exciting to be with new friends learning about each other and trusting one another. This trip is the single most humbling experience I have ever been a part of. Everyone is so kind and caring and loves one another.

For fam bam: I love and miss you and we should live here. I totally forgot what a phone was so just go ahead and destroy mine (not actually). But for real, this is such an exciting trip and I cannot thank yall enough for sending me on this trip.

On the way here, I read a book on the plane about Josh Hamilton. Right before we landed in Costa Rica, I ended a chapter and the last words were a quote that I now hold close and use as my motto for everyday. I believe God was sending a sign and I feel the need to carry on his message to others so I leave with the quote.
James 4:7
                Humble yourself before God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
Stay safe, God bless, and much love.
-Larson A. Beaurline; Bishop Lynch