Sunday, June 17, 2018

Buenos Aires #10

From Alex Osborn JPII:

Hi Mom and dad!! I miss you both so much. I’m having the best time here and I’m so glad that I am here. Kate, if you see this have fun at pine cove tomorrow and happy early Father’s Day Dad. Today we spent time with the local children and I met the two sweetest girls Rachel and Nicole. They reminded me of you guys. For lunch we walked a mile to go get pizza at Giovanni’s pizza and it was the first meal without rice but also the first time we could put ice in our water!!! Im learning so much and I love it here. I have made great friends with the other missionaries and with the locals. We have painting a nearby church and tomorrow we are going to meet up with the other group in San Isidro and go to the cathedral and explore Costa Rica more! Kayla and I are in separarte sites so I’ll get to see her tomorrow too. I can’t even describe the growth in my faith and the love everyone here has shown me. I love you both with all my heart and I’ll see you in a few days.