Thursday, June 14, 2018

Buenos Aires 6/13

From Louis Urtecho from JPII:

What’s going on with my child in the country of Costa Rica? Firstly, and most importantly, the food is great. Almost as great as the people. Just kidding. There’s this man named Arturo and he totally reminds me of my dad, he taught us how to paint “correctly” and he always looks disappointed in us when he is teaching how to do so. Arturo: 10/10
Next person is Doña Carmen. She cooks all of our food, has like a million kids, and her granddaughter is awesome. Plus she jokes with me sometimes.
Doña Carmen: 11/10
There are a lot of stray dogs that I’m also thinking of adopting. It’s almost bedtime and everyone is rushing me so I’m just gonna end by saying that I was the only person from JPII in the beginning of the trip, but now I feel that I have the same types of friendships as the ones that I have developed over three years. Bye.
-Louis