Friday, June 15, 2018

Buenos Aires 6/14

Hi from Costa Rica! It’s Elizabeth. As you may know, I’m at the Buenos Aires cite painting the fence around the church. It’s pretty tiring but it’s actually really fun. Today, we went to the Del Monte pineapple packaging cite. It is the world’s largest pineapple export. The missionaries I’m with and the Costa Rican people I’ve met are absolutely amazing. This trip is so extraordinary and I can’t wait to tell you all about it. I miss you guys! See you soon!

Hola familia! It’s Mariana. I’m having so much fun at Costa Rica. I’m staying in Buenos Aires but I travel 25 mins to get to my working cite called Volcan. At Volcán we have been painting the parish center and playing soccer with a bunch of kids around the area. One of the kids I met is named Duan and he is my best friend. I’m so happy I’m able to help everyone else in the my group communicate with the kids and it’s truly amazing seeing everyone connect with the kids. Miss you guys and I’m so excited to tell you everything in detail when I get back! Love y’all!

Hi all! I am Nikka, and I am staying at Buenos Aires. We are working with a man Arturo to paint the fence of a local church. He has extreme patience with our amateur skills and working very hard to help us. The scenery is absolutely gorgeous here along with the sunsets. We go to Mass every evening said by Fr. Augustin. I love that we join the community members to celebrate the Eucharist, and I feel extremely blessed how welcoming they are to all of us. I am having an amazing time with the other missionaries and can’t wait to tell you all about it!