Sunday, June 17, 2018

Buenos Aires #7

From Mariah Burdette BD:

Hi everyone!
I’m 6 days into my first mission trip and to say I’m having an amazing experience would be a definite understatement. I came to Costa Rica with a goal and what we have accomplished in the past six days has exceeded any expectations I had in mind.  I’ve fallen in love so quickly with this beautiful environment and these kind and loving people. I’ve not only been able to share my knowledge, but I’ve gained wisdom from the people around me, both the students and chaperones on the mission trip as well the citizens of Costa Rica. The activities, games, and tasks we’ve completed here as well as the visits the have given me a new outlook on how we should treat our fellow man. The respect, charity, and kindness I’ve witnessed being shared from one person to another here have truly warmed my heart. I can’t wait to see what else is in store.
-Mariah