Thursday, June 21, 2018

Buenos Aires 6/20

From Faustina Richardson BD:

Hey everyone!

Today is our last day in Costa Rica! We left Buenos Aires to come back to San Isidro for our last night here. This experience has definitely made a huge impact on how I see people. Although the language barrier may have separated me from being able to communicate to those I really wanted to, I learned through this experience that God’s love is truly spoken in all languages and is the primary connection between everyone. I also learned that the phrase “you don’t truly know what you have until it’s gone” is not necessarily completely true. We all know the materialistic items that we have and the friends and family that are there for us, but we really can’t appreciate those to their fullest until they are no longer within our reach. This was such an amazing opportunity and I wish I could stay longer but, I am also beginning to miss home and and am ready to share my experience with those back home.

See you soon!