Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Sofia Marichal

Hello Mother and worried parents,

It is currently 7:35 in the morning on June 18 so if I wrote about my day today it’d just be mass and
breakfast. Yesterday, we woke up at 5:50 for mass at 6:20 and then had breakfast at 7 and then like
sunscreen and all that jazz and then left for our work site Guadalupe around 8. We got to Guadalupe
and shoveled dirt until 12:30 when we had lunch and after lunch we didn’t really work, we just played with the kids until we left at like 2:30. Once we got back, we showered and socialized until dinner at 6.

At dinner, we basically had a PARTY! They had dancers and pinatas, so we danced and busted open the pinata. I busted it open when I swung at it so that was fun and then we played games until circle time at 8:40. ‘Twas fun and enjoyable I’m really sad we only have 2 days left.

Peace out,
Sofia Marichal