Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Joy

Hey ya’ll
I’ve had a great time out here in Costa Rica chilling with Quebradas squad and, even though I’m out here with some heavy burns and I lost my sunglasses on the first day, its been a really great experience so far. Yesterday was especially amazing- the whole retreat group went to a national park by our site and took a mountain hike in one of the most beautiful landscapes I’ve ever seen and I only almost lost my shoe once! I was really happy to explore with people who mean the world to me (ily Mariana) and share the experience of watching over the entire city from above. Further, shout out to Brother Francis for providing some great bops when we got back and YO DAD ILY I GOT A LETTER AND CRIED BRO FRANCIS TALKED ABOUT PAINTINGS AND DALE SLIPPED #killedit

Love ya’ll,
Joy