Friday, June 14, 2019

Matt M.

Dear Mom, Dad, Andrew, Patrick, Abby, Zach, and Hannah
I’ve been having so much fun on this trip. I was placed at the Guadalupe worksite and I’m having
a blast. We’re working on the Chapel in the city and we get to play with the kids at the school. Behind the school is a huge hill where they grow all of their Mangos, Star fruit, and Mandarins. I got to try all the fruits and they were amazing. The Mangos were super sweet and soft, and the star fruit were really bitter. I taught the kids how to throw a frisbee and they loved it. It only took them 5 minutes to get it stuck in a tree. Towards the end of the day we got to play soccer with some of the high school students in the rain. By the end of the game everybody was soaked to the bone. Dinner has been amazing everything we eat is so delicious. I’ve learned a couple card tricks too. I’ve been loving every minute of this trip but I can’t wait to see you guys when I get back. I don’t know what day y’all will read this so happy birthday, Abby, and Happy Father’s Day, dad, I love y’all a lot.

From,
Matt M.