Saturday, June 15, 2019

Julianna Semprun

Hello Family, Friends, and Moose (my dog)!
Today is Friday which means it’s the best day of the week. We started off the day with mass, as usual,
and had an amazing breakfast of rice, beans, sausage, and bread:) When I get home expect me to want to eat this delicious food more often. Then we headed off to our work site, Quebradas, and got to work right away. At our site we painted the whole day and finished painting the inside of the church. This day was a tiring for a few reasons. One, we have reached the middle point of our trip. And, two, it was especially hot. We spent the morning singing Disney songs with our new friends (Mom that is for you:)). Then, we went to the store and got some goodies for y’all. I’m so get excited to give you your surprises. We had an amazing lunch and then some nice rain. We finished the day with a coffee and bread break, per usual. Today was just another great day here in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. I can’t wait to see y’all when I get back and I love you all so much!

Love you,
More,
Most,
Toast.
Julianna Semprun