Thursday, June 13, 2019

Carlos

Hey guys, it’s Carlos! It is the third day here in Costa Rica and I am working at the Quebradas work site. It has been much fun! I have gotten to help the Costa Ricans do so many things like working outside digging holes and scraping paint. Scraping lots and lots of paint! The most fun has been getting to see the reactions of all the people we have gotten to help. We have made so many beautiful gardens and remodeled the church. We even got to take a walk through the forest area and see all of the sights to see along with a few rivers and a couple of houses that were there. The group I am with at Quebradas is so much fun and so friendly. We’ve created so many memories and have told so many stories. Even our chaperones with us on the group have been so much fun and taken such great care of us. We even named one of the dogs we saw at the house next to us Chief. It has been so great hanging out with these people and getting to experience a new way of life outside of what I am used to.   These first few days have been so much fun and I can’t wait to keep working with the people. The fruit here is also so delicious, I've been fed so well. I’m having so much fun and can’t wait to tell all the stories I have to tell! I can’t wait to see you all soon! You too Allegra!! See you all real soon!