Sunday, June 18, 2017

Diria - 6/17

Marifer F. (Diria)
Today was our 6th day in Nicaragua. Time has flown by and I can’t believe we are already half way through our trip. These past few days have been filled with laughter, happiness, tears, and more laughter. I’ve made so many new friends and memories. The memories I’ve made I will remember forever. Like meeting a 17 year old with the same name as me!!! For the past 4 days we have been going from house to house, inviting each family to join us for mass and other activities with the kids. The kids are incredible and so full of joy that it’s hard not to be happy around them. My favorite part of the day is definitely playing soccer with everyone.  I haven’t given my cross away but I hope to find someone in the next village. Today was the second time that we had to say goodbye and it was super sad but I can’t wait to meet new people.

PS: Los extrano mucho mama y papa!!! And Happy Father’s Day!!!