Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Jessica

Hola Familia,
Day 1: We landed in San Jose, Costa Rica. Mom, as you know, I didn’t text you because there was no
service. We left the airport and ate at a local restaurant. After we ate, we drove to our camp site that
was 4 hours away due to the rain. We ended up arriving to our camp sight around 8 so we ate dinner. To make you feel better, I’m safe and sound. I did struggle to sleep last night because all I could think of was how much I missed you.

Day 2: We woke up at around 6 (I know, I know I actually woke up early). We had mass and then left to our work places. Mom, we have to come back. I got to meet and play with the little kids at the school and it was awesome. We ate so many mangos!
Anyways, just wanted to tell you that I’m fine and I miss you but only 9 more days until I see you again.
Love you, Blanca!

Sincerely,
Jessica (aka your best and favorite child)